Change Clipart on Our Premade Templates
Prior to purchasing clipart and your template, please contact us at [email protected]
If we do not have a set on file already, you will need to purchase the clipart that you want added to your template. You will need to provide a link to where you purchased your images so we can
(1) confirm that the artist allows his/her images for commercial use and web templates and
(2) determine if a separate license is required for web design, logos, and/or social media branding images and
(2) create a credit link on your template.
*Important: If clipart is only allowed for personal use, we will need written permission from the artist. Albemarle PR is providing a service of creating a customized design, so we only use clipart approved for commercial use and use on web templates.
- Look for PNG files with transparent backgrounds.
- If the artist includes an EPS or AI file, we’ll be able to change the colors to match your template.
We will not permit requests for…
- Clipart that may have copyright restrictions. (Examples: Disney, Marvel, etc.)
- Clipart from freebie sites online. These sites often pull clipart from many sources without the permission of the artist.
Cost of Changing Clipart
We do not charge to remove clipart from our premade templates. If you would like to add clipart, we charge $6 and you will also be responsible for purchasing the clipart (unless we have something you like on file) and required licenses. When possible, we try to use clipart we already have on file to keep your cost down. However, there may be additional licenses that you’ll need to purchase for blog buttons/logo design and social media branding. If you’d like to use the clipart for other projects, you’ll be required to purchase it from the clipart artist.
Contact us prior to purchasing clipart and your template at [email protected]
Recommended Clipart Artists
The following artists allow their clipart images to be used commercially on web templates. There may be additional fees for licenses if you’d like to use the clipart for logos and/or social media branding images.