How to Setup Posts and Pages for Blogger
What is the difference between posts and pages?
- Updated frequently
- Option to organize into categories (called Labels, Tags, or Categories)
- Most recent post appears first
- Automatically added into an archive
Examples: Weekly News, Product Reviews
- Used for info that is not updated often
- Content can be condensed into one page or less
- May contain list of links to posts
Examples: About Me, Contact
How to Create Pages
1. From your Blogger Dashboard, click Pages > New Page.
How to Create Posts and Labels
Labels are the same as categories. When you assign labels to your posts, you can link to your entire collection of posts with a specific label. A link can be added to your navigation menu to help readers navigate your site content.
1. From your Blogger Dashboard, click Posts > New Post
2. On the right column of your post editor window, you will see an option called Labels. Labels are used to group posts into a searchable archive.
You can also schedule your blog posts to automatically publish on a specific day and time.