How to Add Links to Blogger Menu
Before you can add links to your Blogger menu, you will need to create your pages and post labels (categories). Follow this tutorial to learn how to make pages, post, and post labels.
How to Add Page Links to Menu
1. From your Blogger Dashboard, go to Layout.
2. Select the Edit link on the red box called Cross-Column.
3. Select the pages that you would like on your Blogger menu. You can drag the boxes up or down to change the order of the links.
How to Add Post Label (Categories) Links to Menu
1. Locate the links for your post labels. Most templates by Albemarle PR have a Tags section that appears under post content. There may also be a widget in the sidebar that shows a list of your post labels.
Here’s an example of a post label link:
2. Go to the Cross-Column widget. Select the Add external link and paste your post label link.